top of page

6 Facts About Carbon Monoxide You Need to Know

Parking Garages and Carbon Monoxide Gas Detection Sensors, Parking Garage Carbon Monoxide Detector System, CO gas detection system, Parking Garage Carbon Monoxide Detector System, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Golden State Electric, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, Torrance

Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that can be deadly if inhaled. Every year, thousands of people are rushed to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning. In this blog post, we will discuss 6 facts about carbon monoxide that you need to know. Stay safe and learn all you can about this dangerous gas!

Carbon monoxide is produced when fossil fuels are burned. This means that any time you use a gas stove, car, or furnace, you are producing carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide can build up to dangerous levels in enclosed spaces. This is why it is important to have a carbon monoxide detector in your home. If you start to feel dizzy or nauseous while indoors, get fresh air immediately and call 911.

At high concentrations, carbon monoxide can be deadly. Inhaling just 50 parts per million of carbon monoxide for two hours can be fatal.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headache, fatigue, shortness of breath, and nausea. If you experience these symptoms after being in an enclosed space, get fresh air immediately and call 911.

Carbon monoxide detectors are an important part of keeping your home safe. Make sure to test yours monthly and replace the batteries every six months.

If you think someone in your home has carbon monoxide poisoning, open all the doors and windows to ventilate the area and call 911 immediately. Do not try to move the person yourself as this could make their symptoms worse.

By following these simple tips, you can help keep yourself and your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning. Stay informed and stay safe!

2 views0 comments


bottom of page